A result of The Central Bank’s desire to increase focus on individual accountability throughout the financial services sector, the Senior Executive Accountability Regime (SEAR) will mean changes for firm’s internal governance processes. The legislation needed to implement the regime is expected in the near future, but what are its key components – and what does your firm need to do to prepare?
We will discuss the new regime in detail, including:
• the firms that the regime will apply to;
• who the senior executive functions (SEFs) will be;
• drafting statements of responsibility for SEFs;
• creating responsibility maps; and
• the conduct rules to be introduced alongside the new regime.
Who should attend?
The webinar will provide practical guidance on how firms can prepare for SEAR and explore key insights on the Regime. It is targeted at Heads of Risk and Compliance, Heads of SEAR (or “Sponsors”) and also those persons that will hold SEFs under the Regime.