In light of the global Covid-19 pandemic, operational resilience has never been more important. Financial services firms will already have enacted their contingency plan and therefore will have a good idea of its robustness and the subsequent resilience of their business operations.
What will you learn?
We will help you to understand the following.
• Mapping – how to identify and document the people, processes, technology, facilities and information that support your important business services.
• How to assess and mitigate the risks to your operational resilience through setting business impact tolerances for each service.
• The challenges associated with building operational resilience.
• The need for resilience testing and how to respond to issues identified within such testing.
• The importance of developing internal and external communications plans for when important business services are disrupted.
• The need to increase staff awareness and understanding of operational resilience through providing effective training and engaging with high-risk personnel.
Who should attend?
This session is aimed at those who are responsible for the managing and achieving operational resilience at various levels within payment and e-money institutions, whether from an IT, operations or compliance background.