As the fintech ecosystem in Ireland goes from strength to strength, we work with many of these financial technology businesses to ensure they grow in a compliant way that is also commercially viable.
We can help your business get authorised and stay authorised by making sure it has the right systems and controls in place to meet regulatory expectations. We can help you with the following services:
- Advice on whether or not your new venture will involve carrying on regulated activity
- Support to get authorised, whether that’s guidance or documenting and compiling the application pack
- Designing and documenting all the necessary systems and controls to meet regulatory expectations
- Expert advice on detecting and deterring financial crime
- Expert advice on building consumer protection into the heart of your business
- Expert advice on protecting your business’s information, by design.
- Developing the appropriate governance and organisational structures, including the three lines of defence
- Undertaking internal audit and compliance reviews
- Training your team – at all levels of seniority – to understand the regulatory obligations and expectations
As deep domain experts in the fintech sector, our team has extensive experience in advising businesses in this area.
If you are looking for regulatory advice on your fintech business, get in touch today.