This half-day course looks at the main sections and specific provisions of the Companies Act 2014 which commenced on the 1st June 2015. It will enable attendees to understand the structure of the Act which is now effectively a single comprehensive reference point for Company Law requirements in Ireland.
The course will look at the following topics:
- The Structure and the Background to the Act
- Company types including the differences in legal forms
- Incorporation, (re-)Registration, Reorganisations (acquisitions, mergers, divisions) Strike off and Restoration
- Corporate Governance
- Directors Duties
- Financial statements; Annual return, Auditors
- Compliance and Enforcement
Who should attend:
- Directors (Executive and Non-Executive)
- Company Secretaries
- Compliance Officers
- Heads of Internal Audit
|€380 per attendee
(All training fees are VAT exempt)
|Tuesday 29th May 2018||09.15 - 13.15||38-39 Baggot Street Lower, Dublin 2|
To pay by bank transfer/cheque please make your booking via email@example.com including the course name, course date, your name and contact details (including email address and telephone number). We will email you with an invoice and course details which includes the details of how to make payments.
If you wish to enquire about a course before booking, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We apply for CPD accreditation for all of our courses. See our website for further details: http://www.complianceireland.com/training/cpd
What Others Say:
Please click here to read what previous attendees have said about our courses.