Our aim is to provide you with the most comprehensive and up-to-date training available in Ireland.
Our training gives you the skills and knowledge to:
- Enable you to get on top of regulatory developments;
- Show you how to implement changes in your business to comply with new requirements;
- Make compliance management work for you in as efficient and cost-effective a manner as possible.
We believe regulation shouldn't disrupt your business, but should integrate with your normal business procedures and processes.
Each of our courses is accredited with relevant professional bodies. For individual CPD details, please see the course information page or click HERE for more information.
Our range of courses are listed below.
If you want to ask us about our specialised and tailored in-house training courses please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone + 353 1 640 1986.
Range of Courses
To find details on our individual courses, including scheduled dates for 2019, please click on the links below:
- Anti-Money Laundering & Counter-Terrorist Financing
- Capital Requirements Directive III
- Capital Requirements Directive IV
- Central Bank Inspections & Enforcement
- Complaints Handling & Treating Customers Fairly
- Consumer Protection Code Advertising
- Data Protection & How to Conduct a Data Protection Audit
- Developments in MiFID 2
- Establishing the Internal Audit Function
- Governance & Oversight of Outsourced Activities
- Implementing the Directive on Alternative Investment Fund Managers (AIFM Directive)
- Implementing Fit & Proper in your Business
- Implementing UCITS V
- Introduction to Financial Services Regulation in Ireland
- Minimum Competency Code
- Payment Services Directive
- Risk-Based Compliance Monitoring for Financial Institutions
- Understanding Funds in Ireland
For general enquiries about any of our courses, please contact us on: email@example.com
Terms & conditions and cancellation policy
Our Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy appear on a separate page - click here