Financial Services Regulation can sometimes feel like a vast expanse particularly for those new to the Industry. It can be easy to get lost in the myriad of legislation, regulations and codes.
This Full Day Course is specifically designed for those with limited knowledge of the Irish Financial Services regulatory system. It has been developed to provide a complete overview of the sources of regulation and how they can apply to financial services firms.
This Course will aim to give attendees an understanding of:
- Legislation coming from Europe and how that impacts on Irish based firms
- National Legislation that impacts on firms
- The Powers of the Central Bank of Ireland
- How the Central Bank interacts with regulated entities
- Including PRISM, inspections/reviews and Enforcement
- Central Bank Codes of Conduct
- Including Consumer Protection Code, Fitness and Probity Standards, Minimum Competency Code
€620 Per Attendee (all training courses are VAT exempt)
|Dates to be Confirmed||9.00 am - 5.00 pm||Camden Court Hotel, Dublin 2|
To pay by bank transfer/cheque please make your booking via email@example.com including the course name, course date, your name and contact details (including email address and telephone number). We will email you with an invoice and course details which includes the details of how to make payments.
If you wish to enquire about a course before booking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As this is a new course, applications have been submitted to the following accrediting bodies:
Institute of Bankers
Insurance Institute of Ireland
Irish League of Credit Unions (ILCU): Formal CPD Hours
Life Association of Ireland (LIA): Formal CPD Hours
What Others Say:
Please click HERE to read what previous attendees have said about our courses.